Sunday, January 16, 2011

Beautiful Bride and Photographer Misty Miotto

We had the great pleasure of working on one of our brides, Ashley Burnetti.  We met her over a year ago when she was a bridesmaid for one of the brides we were working on.  She had the great fortune of meeting her future husband, who was also a groomsman, at this wedding.  She was so happy with her hair and makeup that day, that when she got engaged she contacted us and hired us to do her hair and makeup.  She was so comfortable with us and knew that we would make her look like a movie star... in fact, so comfortable, that she gave Ana free reign to use her artistic ability however she wished! The result was absolutely exquisite and she was over the top with joy on how she looked; and of course, our reward is seeing how thrilled she was by how she looked.

Ashley also hired, photographer, Misty Miotto.  Misty is an amazing photographer as you will see in the pictures below.  She shares the same vision as we do and has an awe-inspiring eye to capture the look that women only dream about having.  We work very well together and collaborate in creating this "dream team look" that has brides buzzing about us.

We have known Misty over the years and we HIGHLY recommend her to all of our brides.  We are proud to call Misty Miotto our good friend and we are proud to showcase her amazing talent throug her lens and work.

Here is a little biography on our good friend, Misty Miotto:

10 Things about me!

I love my family more then anything on this Earth.  I am constantly working on myself and trying to build a better relationship with God.  I'm a dog lover but only for little ones that weigh under 10lbs :0)  My mom is my best friend.  I am happiest when I am cuddling in bed with my little girls or playing dress up with them.     I feel lost without my camera and recently had to make myself put it down and learn to be on the other side of the camera (In the actual pictures) so that my children will know that they had a mom when they grow up :0).  I love to read but have never read a fiction book in my life.  It sometimes takes me two hours to get ready especially if I am going on a date with the handsome hubby whom I love more then I ever thought possible.  I cry at movies often ...not bragging just the truth sometimes even at commercials I thought they were going to make me leave the theatre when I saw the trailor for the movie "Blind Side".   I wish that there were more hours in a day and besides photography my biggest passion and purpose in the world is working with abused, homeless and neglected Children.



No comments:

Post a Comment